The Chief Transformation Officer (CTO) is an organizational position that is gaining recognition within many organizations. You will explore the CTO’s role, which is a relatively new type of leadership position. 1`
- Develop an introduction informing your audience of the purpose of the assignment.
- Define the role and function of the CTO.
- Explain how a CTO can help an organization with change initiatives.
- Analyze how using an ethically focused approach can benefit the CTO when leading organizational members through change processes.
- Explain some of the disadvantages or limitations of the CTO position.
- Describe how an organization’s employment of a CTO is different than the “Changing from the Middle” approach (mentioned in Chapter 12 of the course textbook).
- Complete the assignment by developing a conclusion that restates the main points in your assignment.