From a development team of one to two people to an enterprise-level team with multiple divisions, the topic of mobile development will eventually come up. Write a 3 to 6 page paper in which you:
- Compare & Contrast mobile applications vs websites.
- Research and discuss the importance of developing a mobile strategy.
- Discuss different system mobile functionalities.
- Explain the social aspect of mobile interfaces.
- Discuss two-three mobile application development myths.
- Argue the need for adaptive vs dedicated mobile websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Please provide peer-review references to substantiate your viewpoint. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment