- Select your topic: Select a disorder/disability from the textbook which interests you or with which you feel called to work.
- Conduct your research: Using resources at the Jerry Falwell Online Library select at least 10 peer-reviewed/scholarly journal articles published within the past 5 years. Choose resources that address the following topics related to your chosen disability/disorder: etiology, prevalence, characteristics, prognosis, and interventions.
- Create a title page. Please follow current APA guidelines for formatting your title page. If you have any questions about the proper use of current APA formatting, please contact the Writing Center.
- Create a reference page. Your reference page must include the textbook, Bible and a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles, published within the past 5 years. Please follow current APA guidelines for formatting your reference page.
● Current APA style is required.
● All entries must be scholarly peer reviewed journal articles, published within the past 5 years.
● Websites and books are not acceptable sources.