Research Document: Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography
Please follow these guidelines to create your assignment:
1. Provide a current APA formatted title page that includes a descriptive title for your document.
2. Write a thesis statement (a single sentence only) that summarizes your argument and main idea that you intend to present in your Research Document.
3. Create an Annotated Bibliography that includes:
· A working References page that is formatted according to current APA guidelines and that contains the bibliographic information for the 12 potential primary sources that you found while exploring the scientific literature for your topic.
· This list will not include secondary sources, such as the Bible, the textbook, or other scholarly books.
· This initial list of References is only a potential list for your final document.
· Following each reference in your list, you will provide a paragraph of 100-200 words (no more than 200 words) that provides a summary of the research article, including an analysis and evaluation of the article.
· An analysis will capture strengths and weaknesses of the study and reliability of results.
· The evaluation will include a statement related to the usefulness of the study, including why the study was useful or why the study was not useful.