You will develop a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following items:
- Identify the different emotions of each of the participants.
- Put yourself into the case study and use the Difficult Conversations Guide to discuss conversations III and IV (The Feelings Conversation)
- Discuss the main function of emotions when engaging in conflict resolution activities.
- Support your positions with written speaker notes in the Notes section of each slide.
- Include a minimum of three scholarly references.
Your PowerPoint should be 6–8 slides and include the following elements:
- Slide 1: Title slide with your name, course number, and term
- Slides 2–3: Identify the different emotions for each participant
- Slides 4–5: Discuss conversations III and IV
- Slides 6–7: Discuss the main function of emotions when engaging in conflict resolution
- Slide 8: Reference slide